Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I Love Politicians.

The fact that they vie for office and propose referendums means that I get to ride. Cha-ching!! Due to late-night coverage of election stuff yesterday, I had the whole morning off on a beautiful day. Sometimes I love my job! So Beth and I took a fabulous cruise through the oh-so-scenic environs of the Gunbarrel trails. Sounds like a joke, but it's really not -- incredible views of the mountains and fall foliage were everywhere, and at least Beth was smart enough to bring a camera. (Really, I'm a professional.)


What a crappy view.


Beth's got a good eye.

Here she is:


While exiting the dirt jumps, we ran into some really slow people, har har:


Us having a wretched time:


After all of this, Beth's blog just kicks mine out of the water. Go read a better recap in her blog.

1 comment:

LFR said...

niiice - interesting how we selected similar shots :)

my blog merely reflects the fact that I've more spare time to waste at the moment, eh? You write well, lady! And your photography blows mine away, as well it should.