Thursday, November 03, 2005

Today Was Raw, Baby

Eat your heart out, friends.... I got more free food!



My favorite...salmon roe with quail eggs.



The Colorado Roll -- filet mignon. Not super high on my list, but tasty nonetheless. And looks great, that's for sure.



Yup, they hack up big fishes there. With the eyeballs still on 'em.

Yummy.

(British accent:)" And now for something completely different!"

This is Tony Green, a Britisher who moved to America and has become, of all things, a police dispatcher. He said he wanted to do something to help his fellow man. I thought he was pretty damn cool. The mug's a nice touch, isn't it?

1 comment:

LFR said...

OMG, I was just thinking the same thing! then I read yer comment on my blog. Holy Same Wavelength Batman!!

you went to Zanmai and got fed free, you... you... ARRRGH!! I'm just going to crawl back into my stew of patheticism and whimper now.