Thursday, January 26, 2006

Sorry About Your Penis

I can't take credit for that great quote... it comes from the unrivaled humor of my friend Akira Yasuda, trials and mountain biker extraordinaire.

But here's my contribution to the FUH2 movement of disgust and loathing of ostentatious consumerism and wastefulness:



Now, I know, this is the height of laziness, to shoot this without even getting out of my car, but to wax photo-jargony for a minute, I like the framing device of my own car window; plus, it gives the viewer the feeling of the H2 blotting out the very universe, as I felt when it pulled up next to me.

Dude. I REALLY am sorry about your little problem.

1 comment:

David Nash said...

hahahaha,
if you have not seen the movie "who killed the electric car" you should. it explains why so many people hate the hummer.