Friday, January 06, 2006

Living Vicariously

This time of year I tend to spend a lot of my down time at the computer, staring slack-jawed at other people's mountain biking photos. Most of them are from the "Passion" forum at www.mtbr.com. This time of year, everyone does their "photo recap" of the previous year, and there were some nice ones. Some of them aren't great photographers, but I just get jazzed looking at all the cool locations.

I've been to Moab, of course, but check out this sweet-ass collage my friend Rich made:



I've been here, too... Commando Run in Vail, so this gives me a warm fuzzy:





This is Tsali, in the Smoky Mountains... I really want to go here, among a ton of other places:



This is in Idaho, where I've also been, but not to this spot... gorgeous!!



Arizona somewhere:



California somewhere... wish this shot had a cyclist in it:



No idea where this is, but I still wanna be there:



It's a beautiful day in January, but I always manage to still be wishing it's June. ;-)

No comments: