Tuesday, May 15, 2007

High Country Dreaming

Last night I dreamed I was here:


It was probably because Scott Gurst sent out the email, getting us all pumped for the yearly trip to Crested Butte. It's the trip's ten-year anniversary, which is amazing. I think it's my fifth time, and I cannot wait!! It's going to be outstanding, I'm sure. We get an extra day there this time, since the 4th of July falls on a Wednesday. Sweet! In the meantime, I'm working hard to get back in shape. I'd like to ride in the "B Group" rides again. But no matter if the rides are slower or shorter -- it's an experience like no other.


2 comments:

Aaron said...

Hey here are some pictures that will make you long for warm and long days at the Butte.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/the2ndnature/sets/72157594347984173/

Aaron

Marty said...

Looks great!