Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Firecracker's Last Spark

A friend sent me a couple of photos from the race.... I'm laughing through the pain because he was yelling at me so loudly that it could be heard from the bottom of the climb. Drill sergeants everywhere should take note.


Thanks, Tom! And while I'm giving credit where credit is due, I should mention that a lot of the photos taken in my recent posts are by Rob Love, who manages to squeeze them in while wrenching on my bike, wrenching on everyone else's bike, wrenching on his own bike, setting up gear, reminding me of how much time remains until my start, etc. etc. He rules.

3 comments:

bizalich said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bizalich said...

nice work! looks like it was a traffic jam up there when you were coming through

Marty said...

Word. I guess all the sport guys were catching me...sigh. :)
But I felt that first hint of fitness on my ride last night, so look out, world!